CREAM EYES SHADOWS
Cream eye shadows as the name say are shadows with a creamy consistency. They are matte or most of the times has a little shimmery base.
You can use one color for a natural look, it’s so easy to blend. All depend how you apply them, you can have a soft look or a glamour look.
You have an option to use your finger to apply them or you can use a brush.
I did both ways and I’m happy with both results.
Practice and see what is more comfortable for you.
How do you put your Cream Eye Shadow?
– First make sure your face is clean, especially your eye lid, apply your toner and moisturizer.
– Apply a primer or base before, it will make your shadow stay better.
– Its better to use a synthetic brust to apply your shadows to ensure a more even finish.
– Conbine it with powder shadows to add dimension to your eye makeup.
– It can be use it as a eye liner for a nice effect.